Unminify JS, CSS and HTML Code
What is Unminify?
How to Use Unminify?
- Paste your JS, CSS or html code.
- Click the “Unminify” button and wait for the unmnifier tool to finish unmcompress your code.
- If you’ve done it correctly, the uncompressed code should now appear on the box.
- Feel free to use the quick copy button to copy the code.
Unminify JS, CSS and HTML Online
You may use various online tools to uncompress/beautify CSS file of your WordPress or any other web framework or CMS. But did you know the purpose of creating CSS? It is used by the creators of web pages to specify colors, fonts, location of individual blocks, and other aspects of representing the appearance of these web pages.
The main purpose of CSS development was to separate the description of the logical structure of a web page (which is produced using HTML or other markup languages) from the description of the appearance of this web page (which is now made using a formal language CSS). This separation can increase the availability of the document, provide greater flexibility and the ability to manage its presentation, and also reduce complexity and repeatability in structural content.
In addition, CSS allows you to represent the same document in different styles or output methods, such as a screen view, a printed presentation, a voice reading (a special voice browser or screen reader), or output by devices using Braille. It is a little description for newbie web designer who just use too to unminify css code.
Why need to minify and unminify code online ?
- Minify HTML - Online HTML minifier/compressor
- Minify CSS - Online CSS minifier/compressor
- Unminify - HTML, CSS, JS Unminify/Beautify
- JSON formatter - Online JSON formatter and validator
- JS formatter - Online JS formatter and Validator
- CSS formatter - Online CSS formatter and Validator
- HTML formatter - Online HTML formatter and Validator
- SQL formatter - Online SQL formatter and Validator